Grammy is here taking care of us all. Ethan is having a great time playing with Grammy all day. The latest excitement is his new big boy bike! It's a Cars bike that came with a little race flag and cones. So last night he rode his bike for the first time and did great! He is riding this bike better than his tricycle. I just watched and couldn't believe my baby is riding a bike with training wheels now, where did the time go?! He's getting so big. He really enjoyed playing with the cones and checking the mailbox on his ride around the neighborhood. When I'm feeling better, I really look forward to taking him for more rides. In the meantime, Grammy will stay for a while to help as I recover and we are just hanging out and enjoying the summer weather we're having right now.
Post Op (the mask is blowing humidified air)
Yay Ethan! First time riding a big boy bike!
Playing with the cones that came with his bike
This is what he did when I said "Say cheese!"
Checking the mail
Recliner shopping last week: we found one that was Ethan's size
Our new recliner we found off craigslist!
The boys enjoying the recliner
Ethan enjoys the riding lawn mowers at the store
Ethans new toy plane
These were fun hospital socks!
Jordon's latest excitement: he got a steal of a deal on a great lawn mower! He's been trying to take care of all the weeds we have in our lawn. We've sprayed weed killer and will be doing some fertilizer and of course sprinklers... hopefully we'll get the lawn in tip top shape here soon! Jordon sure does enjoy having a garage and home to take care of. He does a really great job at it too! We've spent the last two weekends working on home projects. This is really the first time we've ever done this (home projects), and I really enjoy the time we spend together. The first weekend we spent putting up shelves and organizing the laundry room, and of course last weekend we were working on getting lawn equipment and looking at flowers that I hope to eventually put in our front planter. Its so exciting to be able to beautify a house.











1 comment:
Yay! Glad everything is going well! Nothing beats a new piece of furniture too! And Ethan is getting SO BIG! Awesome bike!
Post a Comment