Thursday, May 3, 2012

Boogers Good

Ok this was worth a blog post! So Ethan has had a cold and he's also been very much into procrastination lately... mainly from bedtime. In other words we hear "I'm hungry... I'm thirsty..." etc alot from his bedroom door after saying goodnight and in return for the next hour we say "Go to bed!". Well tonight he said "Mommy! Nose!" which in Ethan terms means he needs a tissue. So I bring one into his room and wipe his nose. He says to me "I have boogers!" and then "I want touch!" and I'm saying "No! I'll get a wipe!" So while I'm fumbling for a wipe to really get his nose clean, he says to me "mmm, boogers good"... AHHHH! I quickly tried to tell him that that's just yucky! We don't put boogers in our mouths! I couldn't help but totally break down laughing later when I told Jordon.

1 comment:

Randilinn said...

Gah! So gross!!! Kids are so silly. I'm sure we will experience that eventually!