Monday, July 11, 2011
A moment that makes any mother proud!
I just have to share what Ethan did today. It would make any mother proud! He was playing at the park and following this cute little blonde girl around (he's a total sucker for blondes), she was about 2. She lost her shoe and Ethan quickly picked it up, dumped out the wood chips that were in it, and knelt down to put it back on her foot. She stuck her leg and foot out to him and he then proceeded to help place it on her foot. Then later she had a little bowl full of wood chips that she accidentally dropped and was upset about. Ethan quickly picked up handfuls of wood chips to bring and fill her bowl back up. I just thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! Sometimes I don't like taking him to the park because little kids can be so mean! I just hate watching him try to play with other kids and they are mean to him or don't want him to follow them around. Makes me so sad because he's the sweetest little guy. But this was like a mini Cinderella moment that I just loved watching. He's going to be such a gentleman like his daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
He is so cute. I think I better keep my hair blonde!!!! What a prince charming. Mom f
Oh. My. Goodness. That is just about the cutest thing I've heard all week. Way to go, Mama!
Post a Comment