Saturday, April 23, 2011

Video Catch Up!

Videos I've been meaning to post from the easter egg hunt last weekend:


Sorry this next one is sideways, but my favorite of him sharing!:




And this is how we feed the duckies... great way to get his energy out:



For the Felt family enjoyment, here's a few videos from Isaac's 4th birthday (if you are wondering what his mom is telling him before blowing out the candles, she told him to swallow his spit first before blowing... I'm assuming that's because they've had spit incidences in the past with this funny little guy... who by the way is Ethan's best buddy):



And for the Marquis family enjoyment here's a video of Cache (my nephew) before they moved last month, we were playing with bubbles while the men folk were packing the truck:


and a few more fun videos of Ethan with bubbles:





Well I think that's it for video catch up. One more post to come about the Easter Bunny coming to our house this morning.



No comments: