Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Easter Bunny came!

The Easter Bunny stopped by our house this morning and left some pretty great stuff! I appologize in advanced for the videos being sideways... this first one is of Ethan when he just got out of bed:









MMMMMM! Jelly Beans!

my gift to Jordon (Red Dawn)


Toy Story 3 action figures!


Thomas Books!

Thomas Movie from mommy & daddy

Grammy M went to california this past week and she remembers that Ethan likes to pick up rocks... here's a special one from Pismo Beach!


Thanks to Jordon's mom and Gramma for the church shirts and new ties!

He especially loves the yellow tie... notice the "oohhhhh" expression

Ethan reading his books:

We had such a fun Easter today. We love the fun holiday and the goodies that come with it on the saturday before Easter, but I especially love the true meaning of Easter and remembering our Saviour Jesus Christ and his Resurrection on this special day. I look forward to church every Easter Sunday because I know there is beautiful music sung by the choir and just a special feeling throughout the Sabbath day as we celebrate his birth, life, and resurrection. Happy Easter to all!

No comments: