Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our latest Fun Happenings...

Ethan had fun getting into one of Jordon's large duffel bags the other night and we took a few funny photos, he fits his entire body in it:



Ethan is so good at sharing, he decided to share his toys today with our fish Spencer...


He also added my clock to the pile...



he might give the fish a heart attack with all the loud noise and pounding on the tank with his cars... 


And for my sake, just to clarify... the water is not dirty in the tank, I cleaned it today, but learned quickly that I should have used a soft sponge because the plastic is all scraped now and making it look "blurry" for our poor fish. Oops! But I'm happy to say he's still alive and well! I haven't killed him yet...

Currently Ethan is watching Cinderella for the first time. I'm sure Jordon is shaking his head at the thought of his little boy watching such a girly movie. Along with that, I thought I'd add that Ethan knows how to use an eyelash curler, and knows to brush his cheeks with my blush brush. What can I say? I can't help it if he's so observant of me! Guess that's what little boys do when mom's home with them all day. 




No comments: