I know... two posts in one day. I'm on a roll! Especially when I hadn't written in over a month. So this morning I made cookies with Ethan's help. Well he sat on the other side of the counter with his own little bowl and spoons. I put a little flour and sugar in his bowl for him to mix, only to find him eating it. Weird kid, he won't eat any regular normal food, but he'll try odd things like flour and sugar and eat alot of it. As I was working on cookies, I turned around later to find that he'd found our cinnamon sugar mix and was fingering it into his mouth. But it was ALL over his hands and face. He looked like he had a beard. I just cracked up laughing as I watched him enjoying so much yummy sugar and it was all over the counter and his clothes. Such a funny sight, I had to take a few pictures. Thought I'd share what fun we had this morning while baking.
 |
| My Little Baker |
 |
| Found the cinnamon sugar |
 |
| Sugar beard |
 |
| Cookies are yummy! |
 |
So yummy, I shoved the whole thing in my mouth!
|
And how did the cookies turn out? Great! As you can see from Ethan... full of sugar and butter and shortening... definetely not a healthy cookie. In fact, this was mainly Ethan's breakfast... you only live once right? Now he's souped up on sugar and I am crossing my fingers he'll go down for a nap soon so we can leave for our afternoon/evening date we have planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment