Happy 4th Anniversary to my hubby and I! In many ways it's been a long hard 4 years with many struggles, and in others it's been wonderful and zippy quick. We have a beautiful little boy who keeps us on our toes and I couldn't imagine life without either of the sweet boys in my life. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to go it alone without them. We have learned much, and still have much to learn. So here's to many more years!
I was looking through photos on the computer and came across a few from when Jordon returned from his mission. One of Jordon walking through the gate and the other of a very nervous and excited girlfriend waiting for him to get off the plane. Oh the memories of that day...
Then only a few days later we were engaged and wedding plans were underway...
Then the happy day that was LONG awaited...
It was a perfect day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hope you are having a great Anniversary!!
Post a Comment