A little fun we do sometimes before bedtime... Ethan sure has learned to love Jingle Bells.
And sorry this one is sideways... but I just loved watching him twirl and sing. I am prejudice, but I think my little boy is the cutest in the world!
And just for a fun laugh, the other night Ethan was in the bathtub and Jordon and I were watching a movie. I peeked on him from time to time and we'd listen to him talking and splashing. I came in to find this:
yes that's right, the entire box of Q-tips in the tub... I laughed and had to take a picture... there were hundreds in there and it took me quite a while to fish them all out. And speaking of fishing, Jordon made a makeshift fishing pole and some little fish with magnets for Ethan to fish out of the bathtub.
Of course he eventually decided it'd be more fun to fish out of the toilet. We still find him every once in a while trying to do that with his fishing pole. He sure does keep us on our toes every single day, always coming up with new adventures!








No comments:
Post a Comment