Saturday, April 17, 2010

Graduation!... and reminiscing back to yester-years

As I was posting graduation photos of Jordon and I, I thought it’d be fun to post some photos of us when we graduated high school too. And since I was reminiscing, I thought I’d post a high school junior prom photo and a recent photo taken of us at our first annual fire department Shamrock dance that we attended around St Patty’s day just a month ago. And yes, I wore that same dress again! I was proud to be able to fit back into it. It was fun to get dressed up for a night and dance. I just thought I’d share a few fun photos of us through the years. It’s not everyday that a couple gets to graduate high school together and college too!

High School Graduation (2004)

College Graduation

Liana & Parents


Jordon & Parents

High School Junior Prom (this was actually taken the day after at church)

FD Shamrock Dance

Here's to years more of adventures to come!

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Those are great pics and that you have them side by side! SO FUN! Serious congratulations that you can fit in your cress still. YOU are amazing!
Smiling for you!

Rebecca said...

You look amazing in that red dress!!! How fun to have so many cool pictures. Congrats on graduating, yeah!!