I should be studying for a microbiology exam right now, but I found myself sitting here at school on LDS.org watching some of the neat short video messages the church has started to put out on youtube. I was watching this one called "Tender Mercies of the Lord" by Elder Bednar http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&channelId=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&sourceId=262b2899e7127210VgnVCM100000176f620a
and I thought of our little Ethan. He has really brought so many smiles to Jordon and I over the year and half he's been here on this earth in our little family. I wanted to share a sweet moment that happened the other night. Jordon and I were putting Ethan to bed and we told him "prayer time!" before we said our family prayer. I peeked open my eyes during our prayer (he was sitting in my lap) and I saw him clasping his hands together and watching his daddy pray. Then when we said "amen" he clapped his hands in excitement. Then as we layed him in his crib while singing a primary song, he waved "bye bye" to us while drinking his sippy and snuggling with his soft blankies. It was just a very sweet moment that made both Jordon and I leave the room smiling that night. What an angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment