A Little About Me
by Ethan
I love Elmo, blues clues, playing with toys in nursery, talking, electronic gizmos, all sorts of gadgets, opening and closing doors, running wild all over my house, oh and I LOVE my soft blankies and can't sleep without snuggling with one of them, I also love my Grammy's and Papa's! But right now I especially love:
My New Ride!
And yes, Mommy can push me around too! (mommy's tidbit: yes Ethan has a helmet, but I was sick this day and tired and only wanted to push him around the sidewalks, so I opted out of it... I know, bad mommy)
I'm such a stud!
And I love noodles too... true blue Italian through and through!
Love, Ethan.






1 comment:
When the time comes to potty train Ethan you should buy the video "Elmo's potty time". James loves it and he's pretty much potty trained now. I can't believe Ethan turns 2 this summer b/c it means James is turning 3!!! Yikes!
Post a Comment