We went to church this morning and barely made it through sacrament. Ethan had been up since 7am and was being very wiggly. He usually does ok in sacrament meeting, but today was definetely a doosy. So we all decided to go home early. It was near lunch time and I made some oatmeal for ethan to eat before his naptime. He was so tired that he started to fall asleep while eating. So Grammy took a video and here it is! It's just the funniest thing I'd ever seen. He's not one to fall asleep in his highchair, in fact this is the first time I'd ever seen him do this. We were all laughing so hard. Poor guy!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sleepy Oatmeal
Well I've had a few issues with my health, feeling extremely exhausted all the time, switching medications, etc. So my mom is here for a few days to give me a hand with Ethan and household chores. I always love when my mom comes. I enjoy her company and we both are such "Chatty Cathy's" when we get together. We'll stay up late just chatting away about anything and everything. She and I have also had alot of fun playing with scrapbooking and making cards. I've been told numerous times that I have a talent at making cards. It's a new hobby I've come to really enjoy. I will have to take some pictures of some of my latest creations. Of course it helps to have two very creative neighbors next door and downstairs that help me with my creativity and allow me to borrow their craft supplies when needed. Thanks Kelly and Madeline!
We went to church this morning and barely made it through sacrament. Ethan had been up since 7am and was being very wiggly. He usually does ok in sacrament meeting, but today was definetely a doosy. So we all decided to go home early. It was near lunch time and I made some oatmeal for ethan to eat before his naptime. He was so tired that he started to fall asleep while eating. So Grammy took a video and here it is! It's just the funniest thing I'd ever seen. He's not one to fall asleep in his highchair, in fact this is the first time I'd ever seen him do this. We were all laughing so hard. Poor guy!
Ok, I haven't figured out how to upload the movie... I'll post it when I can figure that out.
We went to church this morning and barely made it through sacrament. Ethan had been up since 7am and was being very wiggly. He usually does ok in sacrament meeting, but today was definetely a doosy. So we all decided to go home early. It was near lunch time and I made some oatmeal for ethan to eat before his naptime. He was so tired that he started to fall asleep while eating. So Grammy took a video and here it is! It's just the funniest thing I'd ever seen. He's not one to fall asleep in his highchair, in fact this is the first time I'd ever seen him do this. We were all laughing so hard. Poor guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment