Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Crafters DREAM!!!

I have become a huge crafter and have a massive supply of crafty items that just keeps getting larger and more cluttering in our little apartment. Jordon is always looking through Sears catalogs he gets in the mail and usually will come across a mega huge tool box that he'd love to have someday when we've got a garage to put it in. Well yesterday I was looking through a craft magazine i'd gotten from the library and I saw an add for a "tool box" for crafts. I just fell in love with it instantly! Jordon doesn't like my mass supply of crafts, especially when they are all over the kitchen table and we can't eat on the table because there's no room. This baby is a nice looking "armoir" on the outside and then you open the doors and there's tons of drawers and bags for all craft supplies and a fold down table to work on your crafts right there! Then when you are done, you fold it all back up and it looks like a nice wooden furniture armoir again. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Of course it's priced at about $1200... bummer. But hey, someday when we have a home and job, maybe Jordon and I can both get our tool boxes for our toys.

For the first time ever, I dyed my hair! I went to a nice salon that was recommended by my sister in-law and had it dyed a very beautiful dark brown. I LOVE IT! I'll post pictures soon.

Another exciting note, Ethan ate top ramen noodles last night and today!!! You have to understand that this boy is the most pickiest eater EVER! He usually lives off of applesauce, yogurt, hot cereal, crackers and cookies... not exactly the best balanced diet. So we were so darn excited to watch him chow down on noodles. Jordon and I were so excited that we were dancing and hugging eachother in the kitchen like very proud parents. ya... we're weird.

1 comment:

Terri Lindsay said...

I totaly get the picky eater thing. I am going to bring you somting, that always makes me feel like I am the bomb at parenting. So watch for me at the front door.