Today during sunday school, I took Ethan to Nursery for a special test run of how he'd do. He'll be 18 months at the end of January, so he's almost there. I thought he'd be shy at first, but no way man! He saw all the toys and kids and just took off running when we got there. I think he'll do just fine. :) We stayed for the first hour and then called it good.
We've enjoyed being back home after spending Christmas in Utah. We got a dumping of snow and Ethan and daddy did a great job shoveling the walkways outside our apartment building. Ethan got a shovel for christmas, so he matches his daddy now.
Ethan's new trick: sticking his finger up his nose. I was trying to teach him where his nose was, and he ended up figuring out that his finger fits up those holes... AHH! I keep trying to tell him not to, but I can't help but laugh, which of course makes him laugh and then he does it again to get us laughing. Silly kid. He also currently loves the swiffer sweeper right now. He takes it everywhere he goes all over the house and if you try to take it away, he'll look like he's going to eat you alive.
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I hate to tell you this, but when Jon and I worked in the nursery, we found that the kids loved it when the started coming before 18 months, but once they hit that 18 month mark, they did not want to be left in nursery with our mom or dad.
Hope Ethan keeps loving nursery. Five months until James can go to nursery!
Nursery is the best! Noah loves it too. Much better then the hallways. I am glad that you had a happy new year!
You are going to love being able to have Ethan in nursery!! Not to mention the fun he'll have as well! Glad to see you are all doing well. Ethan is dang cute! I'm sure you already knew that! =)
Post a Comment