Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Well Mommy is still being treated for Lyme Disease and Ethan and I are still in Washington. Daddy got to visit us for a week around Memorial day and we were able to take Ethan on a train ride! I haven't ridden this particular train since I was a kid myself (for those Washingtonians wondering, we took the Snoqualmie to North Bend train roundtrip), and Ethan LOVES trains so much, it was so fun to see him interested in everything around him. They handed out American flags at the depot in honor of Memorial Day and we got to wave our flags as we passed people on the train.

 
The Depot was nicely decorated for Memorial Day (here's Daddy and Ethan going to get tickets)



Snoqualmie Train Depot (this is the neighboring town to where Jordon and I both grew up and we went to school here)

 
 Here comes the train! The conductor said it's about 100 years old and still running strong!


"Say cheese boys!"
 
The old restored train (looks exactly like it did when I was a kid except they've added windows and comfier seating (thank goodness!)

 
We are excited to board!


Awww two love birds :)

 
 Such a Cutie Pie! He's just waiting...
 
I have my very own ticket!
 
 Ethan and Daddy (my two absolute favorite boys in the world!)




Ethan and Mommy

Family shot- we are ready to go!




 
 Here we go!
 
 Our GORGEOUS view of the Pacific Northwest
 It truly is "The Switzerland of America" here... home sweet home for Jordon and I

 
 
 
 

Jordon and Ethan also spent some time on the lake at Aunt Sherlyn and Uncle Marks house when it was sunny:
 

 
We were sad that daddy had to go home without us back to work, but we are praying Mommy gets better soon so we can be together as a family again soon!
 

No comments: