Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It has been a long time since I've written a post on this blog. But I figure I should get back to writing here as this is my personal family journal. I have been staying with my in-laws as I am trying to heal from illness. Ethan and Jean surprised me on sunday morning with breakfast in bed on a nice tray with a pot of roses (rose bush), and Jean spread a tablecloth on my bed so Ethan and I could eat breakfast together in bed. He gave me a gift basket that was full of suprises like a very pretty necklace that he had picked out and had helped pay for with the money he's been earning by doing chores around the home lately, chocolate, and some very nice makeup brushes that I've been wanting. I was also given a very sweet card that had flowers cut out of cute paper and glued to the card. Inside each flower was a different picture of Ethan. It is a card that I will cherish forever. I was able to make it up, showered and dressed, makeup on and to church. To make things even better, I was able to comfortably sit through all three hours of church without getting a horrible headache or being in pain, which I haven't been able to do in well over a month because of illness. We had a great dinner and scrumptious yummy dessert. Over all, it was a wonderful day and I felt completely spoiled and very loved, I think the only thing that would have made it even more perfect would have been if my hubby were there. We miss you Daddy and can't wait to come home soon! Here are a few pictures to enjoy:




 
Happy Mother's Day to my mom who just spent a weekend with us and I was able to take this sweet photo of her with Ethan sleeping on her. I love you mom!!! We will miss you so much when you leave on your mission.
 
 
 
Happy mothers day to my sweet mother in-law, I hate saying "in-law" but that is how I explain our relation to others, but just with us family, I am always so proud to say she is my Mom. I love you Mom!!!

 
My Sister, Mom and I on our recent weekend together. I love you Mom and Sher (And I love all my sisters who weren't able to be with us in this photo! We missed you all)

 
A silly compressed photo of E and I having fun


Kisses!

 
I am so blessed to be a Mom of such a sweet little boy. Ethan you are my sunshine on rainy days. I love you!
 

No comments: