Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Autumn!

Well I better type fast before Ethan wakes up. Otherwise my whole blog post is going to look like this: asel4k8w3ex7 vjnEAw;HOI;Y ;awirey3ws 3e04 ASER50MV V... Ethan gets a little crazy with the keyboard sometimes. Well we've had an adventurous october. It's been chilly here for the last few weeks, and we even got some snow the other day. I took Ethan out on a walk on a particularly cold windy day and I dressed him in a snow suit. He kind of reminded me of that kid on The Christmas Story movie, you know, the little brother who was so bundled up that he fell over and couldn't get up by himself. I think Ethan looked very cute.

We had no plans for Halloween. I am not a big halloween fan and I thought it would be silly to dress Ethan up in a costly outfit that he'd only wear once and not even understand why he was wearing it. But we were over at my Brother's house on saturday and we got talked into going with them and their kids to a trunk o' treat that was down mainstreet of the town they live near. Thanks auntie Tiffany for your creative skill and letting us borrow Hyrum's mouse hat. Yes, Ethan was a mouse, and a very cute mouse to boot! My nieces were a gypsy, a farmer, and a fairy princess. Then there was The Mummy (AKA: cousin Hyrum). It was pretty darn cute. I think Daddy had more fun trick o treating than Ethan, but he seemed to enjoy it too. He especially liked the suckers and chocolate.

Ethan's latest skill is squeezing his hand open and closed and saying "hi" to all around him whenever people walk by or he's being pushed by in a grocery cart in a store. Its very cute. He's also pooped in the bathtub the last three nights in a row and Jordon and I are about to go crazy after having to fish out so many floaties! He always seems to do it when we leave the bathroom for just a second! It drives me crazy! I didn't bathe him last night because I didn't want to have to fish more poopies out of the tub...

No comments: