
Well I am way behind on the happenings of our little family. But I had to post these cute pictures I took today. Here's the background story. My friend/neighbor Kelly and I went to our local farmers market on friday and there was a booth selling these cute ties from newborn size to adult size. Kelly said we could make them easily, so we have been searching the internet for forums on how to make a little boy tie. Well today I told Jordon that I would love for Ethan to have a tie today, soooooo.... Ethan got to wear one of daddy's ties today to church. :) I have the most handsome boys in the world!!! Other than that, we are busy with school, work, being parents, and trying to find time to go play with my brother and his family who just recently moved 25 min away!

2 comments:
That is too cute! Ethan is such an adorable little guy! Wish we were still neighbors, I think our boys would love playing together! And think how easy it'd be to trade babysitting with someone right next door! I love that he wore Jordan's tie to church too. Glad to see things are going well with you guys!
Cute!!!! I love the big tie, SOON we'll have our own selection of fun ties to choose from!
Post a Comment