Tonight we went to our Fire Dept family BBQ. We all ended up being blown away (chips, burgers and all) from a wind storm, so we had to eventually move the party from the park over to the station. We just moved all the trucks out of the bay to make plenty of room for family and kids to run around. Then we were divided in groups and put together skits. I enjoyed watching the silly skits that we all came up with and included all the little kids too. As Jordon said while we were all sitting around waiting for the skits to start "we all breed like rabbits in here" as we watch big kids, little kids, and plenty of babys running, crawling or being carried around. After a while we just let Ethan rome the bay, my coworkers and their families took pretty good care of him wherever he went. At one point he was being chased by two beautiful blonde little girls and I just laughed! I got a really cute picture of one of them holding him. I joked with their grandpa that Ethan's got two new girlfriends. I work with their grandpa at the fire station. Overall, though we were blown away by wind, it was pretty fun entertainment.
Monday, July 13, 2009
FD Family BBQ and Ethan's Girlfriends...
Tonight we went to our Fire Dept family BBQ. We all ended up being blown away (chips, burgers and all) from a wind storm, so we had to eventually move the party from the park over to the station. We just moved all the trucks out of the bay to make plenty of room for family and kids to run around. Then we were divided in groups and put together skits. I enjoyed watching the silly skits that we all came up with and included all the little kids too. As Jordon said while we were all sitting around waiting for the skits to start "we all breed like rabbits in here" as we watch big kids, little kids, and plenty of babys running, crawling or being carried around. After a while we just let Ethan rome the bay, my coworkers and their families took pretty good care of him wherever he went. At one point he was being chased by two beautiful blonde little girls and I just laughed! I got a really cute picture of one of them holding him. I joked with their grandpa that Ethan's got two new girlfriends. I work with their grandpa at the fire station. Overall, though we were blown away by wind, it was pretty fun entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment