Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pictures...

Well I always take plenty of photos to post on here, but I haven't been in the writing mood lately... probably because I'm having to use my writing skills elsewhere in school. But I'll post a few recent photos.


Fun with daddy in the bath tub!


Riding the horsey on daddy's knee


Ethan's path of destruction...


Stuck standing in the corner by the bookshelves... he loves to look at all those books!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ethan is such a perfect mixture of you two. So cute! Yeah once they start moving around it just one mess after another for, well, ever! Glad you are all doing well!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

WOW! he is getting so big! We have been sick the last couple of weeks, but we are finally getting better, so we need to get to together soon!

Sherlyn said...

Liana= you are doing such a great job with Ethan. He is just a doll baby! Thanks so much for posting the pics. Haven't talked to you in forever, but I figure once you finish this semester and head off for the internship, you'll have a lot more time to chat. Miss you!

Rebecca said...

I miss hanging out with you. I think of you when I watch NCIS :) Anyways, I'm sorry it's still freezing in Rexburg. I'm glad I'm in Arizona. It was 73 degrees the day Carrie was born (Jan 23rd). I think it's supposed to be in the high 80s this week.

*ps, nope, Carrie doesn't have any red in her hair. The picture really makes it look that way though!