For the last three nights in a row,
Monday, October 13, 2008
Snow in October!
Ok so call me crazy, but it’s not supposed to snow in October!!!
It’s not even the middle of October yet and it’s been snowing here the past two days! I’d have to say that’s very depressing. I like snow… but only for about a day and then I’m done with it. But the depressing part is knowing that I have 6 more months of snow, cold wind, and ice coming. Ethan and I enjoy walks outside, but it’s starting to get too cold to go walking outside now without having to completely bundle up and get blasted with cold wind. This is going to be a LONG winter.
For the last three nights in a row,
Ethan has slept for 6-8 hours straight! Then he wakes up to eat and then he’s back sleeping for another 3-5 hours. I’m crossing my fingers that this isn’t just a fluke and that he’ll keep sleeping like this. Of course I don’t sleep that whole eight hours… I tend to automatically wake up after only sleeping about 4 hours. What a drag!
Last night I found something new that Ethan enjoys. I put him lying in front of the mirror and watched as he interacted with himself. It’s been pretty funny to watch as he laughs at himself and talks. It’s really cute. Grammy Felt
is coming tomorrow and we are very excited for her visit. She hasn’t seen Ethan since he was about 3 weeks old. I think she’s going to be quite amazed at how big he’s grown.
For the last three nights in a row,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Actually snow in Idaho in October is very normal. Even the beginning of October. It is also not unusual to get snow in June and July in Idaho. I wish we could get some snow out here in Ohio, but it normally comes a month later here.
Good luck with the snow. Ethen is a cutie! It was fun to see him on the webcam. the other day.
I loved the pics! Especially that one of Ethan and Jordan! HA! That one had me laughing out loud.
So, would you prefer 6 months of sunless rain? I'd swap you in a millisecond! Why is it we can't be happy where we are? We are always complaining!
Love you!
Post a Comment