Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Marquis Family Christmas 2014

Well I thought I'd dust off this blog and start by posting about our nice quiet Christmas.  First off, the snow we had last week had melted and we have been dead and dry out here in Idaho. But I believe Santa heard all the kids wishes for snow because we woke to quite a white Christmas!



Ethan had a wonderful Christmas full of Legos, books about space, a captain america snow hat, Darth Vader jammies, Nerf guns, and more



Jordon enjoyed his tactical vest, Dilbert 2015 calender for his work desk, new socks for work, a lumbar support for his work chair, and a massage pillow (that we both have enjoyed on our achey backs).


Liana loved books she recieved including the newest To My Friends from Elder Holland, It is Better to Look Up, and the new Jesus the Christ Study Guide, but her most favorite is a book that her Dad typed up about some of his "adventures" in his military and police life, we kids have been asking him for years to do this. Jordon bought me some beautiful shoes! it was the best gift from a husband to a wife who LOVES shoes. I also recieved a new Cricut cartridge for my many crafty adventures, and I a wonderful beaded pillow that I hope will help me sleep better at night. 



As I write (wrote this Christmas day), Ethan is enjoying assembling his "Arctic Base Camp" legos while watching Elf as our turkey is cooking in the oven. 




We feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful Christmas this year and are always so thankful to our family for sending us such wonderful gifts. We hope you all have had the same, enjoying family and friends and feeling the spirit of Christ in your homes. We wish all our Family and Friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: