Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our very first family pet!

I'd like to introduce our newest member of the family and first family pet... Spencer!








Since we live in an apartment, fish is about all we can have, and since fish are easier to care for and Ethan loves "fishies" we decided while at Walmart tonight to adopt little Spencer. So here he is... we plan to add another of his kind to our small aquarium soon when they get restocked at the store, he was the only fish of his kind left. And... he only cost $1.88 and I liked his color and pretty swishy tail. Makes me happy... and anything that puts a smile on mine or Ethan's face, is well worth the price. We figure, if he dies (hoping he won't for a while... but I do have a bad track record with fish in the past) that he'll be simple to replace and inexpensive. Welcome Spencer! We are happy to have you in our little family.

No comments: