We spent some time this week at our nearby nature park feeding the ducks.We keep a stash of old stale bread just for this purpose. Our stash was getting kinda big, so it was time to use it.
On our way back from the park, we hit a head wind... This is Ethan whining...
It turned eventually into this (kinda reminds me of a Star Wars Jedi look)
And by the time we were almost home, he looked like this... Just to give you an idea, his face is resting on the tray... he really wasn't liking the wind.
This morning a couple in our apartment complex put on an easter egg hunt for all the kids. It was so much fun watching Ethan. He's at the right age now where he gets the concept of grabbing an egg and putting it in a basket. Here he is with Daddy, really really ready to go and they were making him wait too long... (daddy's got the remnants of his breakfast stuffed in his cheeks)
Ethan trying to snitch before the race starts...
Ready. Set. Go!
Eventually he had so many eggs in his bucket, he started putting eggs in other kids buckets too.
Collecting the jelly beans... his favorite
And weeding out the chocolate to give to mommy...
I have some great videos of the duck feedings and egg hunt, but I'm currently having issues uploading. So more to come on these adventures soon!





















2 comments:
What fun pictures.Easter egg hunts are really so much fun at this age. Love you all, mom
there's an easy way to upload the videos but they have to be in the right format when you take them. I have gone to uploading them to Youtube then hyper-linking to them in the blog. Then I have all the videos in one place and I skip the upload issues at blogger. Call me if you want more info. Glad Lilo had so much fun!
Post a Comment