Ethan had his six month appointment today. He is doing great, which of course we knew! But here's his stats:
Weight: 17.5 lbs (38th percentile)
Height: 28 in (88th percentile)
Head: 17in (27th percentile)
In other words, we have a tall and skinny boy with a cute little head. :) No wonder he keeps growing out of all his onsies, but the waist of some of his pants are always too big still! Well I also found out I'm 1 inch away in height from him growing out of his infant carseat. DANG! He's about 4 1/2 lbs away from growing out of it in weight. I really don't want to have to buy a new carseat yet. But I may just have to soon. Oh well, we are glad he's growing and healthy! Oh, the other day he started giving mommy slobbery kisses on her cheeks. Well at least that's what I think they are. He just lays his mouth in an "O" shape on my cheeks and laughs or blows rasberries or something like that. It's been so fun to be slobbered on. And yes I'm being serious when I say that! :) What a joy! He hasn't given daddy kisses yet, but I think that's because he's scruffy in the evenings when he's home with Ethan.
Sorry no pictures today, Jordon has the laptop at school with all my pictures on it... I'll try to post some soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Your mommy blog is so much fun for me to read because Lincoln is the same age as Lincoln and it's fun to relate with someone in my same shoes. In other words, I love slobbery kisses too! Eathan is so cute! I noticed that Eathan measures almost the same as Lincoln and I couldn't believe that you said I'd need to get him a new car seat soon! That really goes to show how much I know, or don't know, about being a new mommy. Isn't it fun? Thanks for helping me pay attention! lol That is so cool that you grew up in the area we are living now. We love it here! We hope all is well with your family!
Yay for a healthy very very cute baby boy!!!
Whenever you want to get together for a few for some blog help let me know. I'm free tomorrow after 11 till about 4. My # is 509 945 8145, you can call or text whenever :) Let me know! Have a good night!
How funny, I was always so glad to get them out to the baby carrier and into a real car-seat. So one word for ya. CRAIGLIST.COM ;)
Post a Comment