Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Little Crawler!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I still have so much to tell about our Christmas adventure and photos to post from it. But life has been hectic since we've gotten back home and started school again. Jordon is back in school full time again and I'm doing school part time (night classes). So we are doing the baby swap thing with each other. So far things have worked out ok. Ethan loves his daddy, but is not too fond of mommy leaving him, he's quite attached to me now. But he's getting better with the idea of playing with daddy while I'm gone. Last night he did REALLY well. He accepted the bottle just fine for Jordon and went right to sleep without crying. I was happy to hear that. Well I wanted to post this because it's just been so exciting to watch. This week I've noticed that everyday Ethan is getting better and better at moving around. Today I've noticed he's actually doing a low crawl! I had to get it on video so that we can show off his skills to his grammy's and papa's. So here he is! Of course this now means I have to completely babyproof everything at his level now... so I better go start doing that. Enjoy the cute videos!

3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

He'll be running around your house before you know it. Cute videos and good luck with school and baby swapping.

Karen said...

Oh wow! He looks so great!

Sherlyn said...

Oh my word! He is getting so big! He wasn't supposed to get big this fast, was he? We didn't agree on that! Oh, well, guess he can't help that we might only see him once a year!
Sooo much fun!
Glad to see you are continuing to finish up school! Yeah!